Sunday, October 26, 2008

Quick "hey"

I know its been a while and I have been slacking on my TV posts but things just seemed have been busy and busier this month and I didn't see it coming! Nothing overly exciting but we have been distracted at night watching Election stuff...and the weekends have been busy with odds and ends. I am due for a good update with some photos soon I promise!

Last weekend I took my niece to Six Flags and she spent the weekend. This past weekend we went to the annual Eagles Halloween Kid Club Party and then to see High School Musical and the most exciting event is that I won tickets to this Bravo's Top Chef co-sponsored fundraiser event in NYC tomorrow. I won the tickets last Wed and had been scurring to find some people to join me and its going to be me and Ben's cousin and his wife. The best part...I found out last night when the promotions guy from the radio station called to make sure my tickets arrived, that I was also invited to attend a VIP Meet and Greet with people from Top Chef prior to the food tasting event!! I am sooo excited.

So, I hope to take as many pics as I can. I am only bringing my point and shoot camera with me because I don't want to carry more than I need to for the day. Ben's cousin and his wife are due to arrive in the morning at my place then we will take a train into the city and figure out how to get from Penn Station to Grand Central where the event is being held. I am not too worried, I figure there will be plenty of people around to ask for help!

The event is from 12-3 and then when we head back we are going to go to dinner with Ben since we don't get to hang out with his cousin and wife very often so its sure to be a fun filled day! I promise to post pics!!

So that is what I have been up to! Be back soon!!


Blog sig Colleen

1 comment:

Count Your Blessings said...

I cant wait to hear all about today and see pics from all of your fun events lately!! :)