Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I am in a rut....

Well Obviously I wasn't "back" lol since its now December and I haven't posted since September.

So I feel like I need some sort of "photo challenge". I have been working on my Christmas photo gifts and it got me thinking about preserving memories and photos of friends and family no matter what. Too often I think we naturally go with the thought that there will always be time for more, so we don't stop to take that moment to be sure we have it. I tried to take more pics of adults this year since I realize I always have the kids, and I still don't feel like I got enough of everyone. So I think I need to give myself some sort of challenge...but what do I want to do? I was thinking of some how challenging myself to take a photo of everyone I meet. I am not talking people on the street but if I go to a party-got to get a pic no matter who they are! But then I don't need an album full of strangers either although most parties I go to I DO know the people LOL.

I still need to focus on adults. But I do need to get myself in the pics more too. One thing I DO know I have to do is get the photos I have already taken into albums!!

Blog sig Colleen

4 comments:

Count Your Blessings said...

Yes it's definitely necessary to be sure and get pictures that include YOU! When I sit down to make a gift or print a picture for a special occasion is when I realize that I dont have enough photos of certain people. Like for my mom's birthday gift, I had to go back like 6 months to find a decent picture of her and the girls. So then I make a point of taking more pics like that so I have them in the future :)

Stu said...

Women and cameras. Nature's deadliest combination.

Unknown said...

naice..:) :)

check out my sketches at http://www.akshaychugh.blogspot.com

JKMusicforLIFE said...

Interesting blog.

www.JKMusicforLIFE.blogspot.com