Thursday, June 19, 2008

Wedding Fun!

So last Friday I went to the wedding of a girl I used to babysit! She has always been more of a kid sister to me in my heart and so it was extra special to see her take such big step in her life. I was so glad I could be there as I wouldn't have missed it for anything!

It was a very nice ceremony and that after the festivities I went with the bride and groom to Penn's Landing to take a few more photos for them before they went on the Spirit of Philadelphia.
Here are some photos from the wedding and reception:










Here is the bride with her older sister. I used to babysit them both, the bride from when she was 6 months old!







Down at Penn's Landing...


I thought this was too funny!



And I just liked this one:



And this was one of my faves too:




If anyone really wants to see more, just let me know and I will post the link/password.

After I finished taking pics for them they went on their dinner cruise and I went on my way! I actually stopped by a family friend's house on the way home to visit since I hadn't seen them in a few months. It was fun to just sit and chat for a while. After that it was time to head home!

It was a long day but a nice one and I am glad I was able to be there.

The rest of the weekend was pretty mellow. I was working on the photos and trying to get things uploaded for the bride and her family to see as quick as I could. Other than that nothing too exciting going on here!

This coming weekend I will be going to see my grandfather on saturday and probably need to do some work around the house.

But you never know what will come up so I will report more next week!!!

Ta ta for now!


Blog sig Colleen

2 comments:

Count Your Blessings said...

What a beautiful bride! And you definitely have an eye for photos, they look great!

CKF said...

Thanks !