Thursday, December 27, 2007

What should I get?

I know I am due for a huge update but in the meantime...I need some help deciding on something.
I have a credit at http://www.thesak.com/ b/c I had bought a purse and returned it b/c it started to rip and they guarentee it. Anyway...I want to order a purse and I have pretty much got myself down to two that I like the best, so I thought who else to ask for opinions but my friends!
The price is not the issue b/c of my credit:) Here is what I like and why:
Rider Cross Body http://www.thesak.com/product-exec/product_id/1225/category_id/4889/last_cat/4889
A girl’s handbag collection may get a bit jealous when the new Rider Leather Crossbody comes a callin’. This scene stealer is blessed with killer DNA, thanks to her cool styling and supple leathers. Our new washed grain leather in Black and Chcolate is buttery soft and just the right amount of distressed. And lets not forget one of this seasons' hottest trends, shiny metallic foil leather in Graphite and Bronze. Zippered front pocket. Graphite satin lining features 2 open pockets and back wall zippered pocket. Washed Grain Black and Graphite Metallic have Gunmetal hardware, Bronze and Washed Grain Chocolate have Antique Brass hardware. Dimensions: 13.00" long, 2.50" wide, 10.50" high. 23.00" strap drop.
Its flash so I can't post the pic but you can click the link to see it. I want it in Chocolate.
Reasons I like this one The long strap for cross body wear is handy all year, it is not too large so hopefully I won't over stuff it but it seems large enough to hold all the basics (I do keep a LOT in my purse-for me I want the purse to have anything I might need!)
Here is contender #2:SIGNATURE LEATHER SLOUCHY SATCHELhttp://www.thesak.com/product-exec/product_id/1126/category_id/4885/last_cat/4885
All shoulders are fond of classics. But new-and-improved classics inspire true love. Hence the universal crush on our new Signature Leather Slouchy Satchel. The richly colored leather is soft and supple, the hardware is modern, and the signature woven detailing is fresh and fashionable. Signature logo plate and luggage tag. Twill lining features 2 open pockets and back wall zippered pocket. Pebble Leather and Suede bags have Wine lining and Brushed Nickel hardware. Metallic and Patent Leather bags have Graphite lining and Shiny Light Gold hardware. Dimensions: 12.00" long, 2.50" wide, 11.00" high. 9.50" strap drop.
Also in Chocolate (Can you tell I like a brown purse!)
Reasons I like this:The size. I have many small bags for a quick run to the store or night out and I think I a nice strong BAG type would be good for holding all my goodies in a quick easy to grab bag. The two bags are actually pretty close to the same size in dimensions, its more that the cross body has a longer strap but I wonder if I would ever really want that long of a strap. This one is more of a shoulder strap type bag and I like it b/c it is two straps - I have a similar sized bag but its only one strap and gets annoying sometimes.
So what does everyone else think????:)

I really like soft leather-not formed stiff. I like it to be able to hold a lot but when its only holding a little slouch to that size. Did that make sense??

My goal is a sturdy bag I can use for a lot and for a little:)

No comments: