Monday, December 31, 2007

Productive Day to end 2007

So I was productive today-spent ALL DAY working on it but I was able to get all our 600 DVDs alphabitized and put in order on the shelfs. I don't have a "final product" photo, maybe get one later, but I do have a photo of all our DVDs spread out on the floor and table-makes my living room look like a disaster!



I was only missing a few DVDs from my original list that I am pretty sure are on loan to a few friends so I will be checking with them. I added all our new ones and I made an updated excel sheet AND updated our list on our website. I also set it up so it will be a little easier for me to update online and in the excel sheet so hopefully I will be able to keep up on it in 2008 and not have to re-do it all at the end of 2008, although knowing me and Ben I will still have to re-organize it then b/c during the year we will start out being good at putting them back in order but that won't last long!!

Anyway...Ben came home from work early b/c he is still sick. I went out and picked up some random food for dinner, a little of this and that and I ate way too much of it tonight :( I have been watching FRIENDS on DVD all day-I am just about done season 4. Its about 11:30pm now so I will turn it off in a few to watch some of Dick Clark's New Year's Eve and see the ball drop.

So for now....I hope everyone has a fantastic New Year's Eve and an even better 2008! Happy New Year to all!!!

No comments: