Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome to 2008!

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve and an even better 2008!

Nothing new and exciting here-especially since I just posted last night! But, as promised, I have a fewphotos of my finished DVD collection back on the shelfs. Most of the DVDs are out where its easy to locate but a few "Collections" or special editions and our TV series sets are all pretty much behind the doors on the bottom of the darker shelf. More work to get to but I needed the space on the real shelfs-if I put my Friends seasons on the shelfs I would lose almost a whole shelf!




And a photo of my "liquor" from last evening! I only had one though!


today is a pretty mellow day. Have to go back to work tomorrow but I have gotten used to being home between being sick and vacation. At least its only a short week! I can't believe today is half over though-stayed up too late last night so I slept in this morning and I still have to get all my stuff together for work tomorrow since its all spread out at home!

Have a great night everyone!!!

No comments: