Sunday, January 6, 2008

Weekend update

Look at this...another post! I am on fire!!

This weekend was not too crazy. Yesterday I spent most of the day watching some tivo to catch up on ER and my soaps and last week's TAR.Oh, and we watched the Rutgers bowl game since it was on SATURDAY and not SUNDAY like we thought! Ben called me at 11:50am to tell me to set the game up on tivo b/c it was on at noon! It was a good game, Rutgers won-yeah!!! And I spent most of the day online reading through the drama on LJT in all honesty. It was quite entertaining and I just couldn't help myself.

Anyway, back to my update. Today was the wedding shower for Ben's cousin.It was nice. The theme was Alice in Wonderland and we all got pretty china tea cups with tea as favors:) I also won a silver frame in one of their games which I thought was cool. While she opened her prices they had a timer and every time it went off, who ever's present Jenny was opening would get a prize and they would reset it for random amounts of time the whole time. It was fun. I was a little bummed b/c my SIL actually got her the exact same gift (Frame and game from registry) as I did, and someone else got the same game too. Target really screwed up in updating her registry b/c I went shopping last night! I also gave her the Storybook Creator Plus software b/c I know she really liked used the free version to make her Guestbook and she was really happy to get that. At least with the gift receipt she can go exchange the stuff she got in duplicate from me for something else!

Here is a pic of her and I from the shower:


After the shower I came home, ate some dinner and have been online the rest of the night. Processing the photos from earlier so I can upload and post them and get the link out to Jenny as soon as possible. I had high hopes to work on some of my own photo stuff tonight but I don't see that in the cards at this point.

Back to work tomorrow. I still have a bit of a cold and that is a bit annoying but otherwise work shouldn't be too bad. Which reminds me I need to check and make sure all my doctors are still in-network with this new insurance they got us. I do wish they had told us in DEC that they were going to be doing this b/c I have a few appointments sceduled in the next few weeks and if I had known I could have made sure BEFORE I made appointments. Oh well, hopefully it will all work out ok.

I guess that is all for now. Be back soon!
ta ta for now!

1 comment:

Count Your Blessings said...

Man, you're doing better than me at this posting gig! heehee That sucks about the Target gift registy, but gift receipts are the best! good luck with the health insurance, we're going thru the same crap too - ugh...