Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Machine got the best of me!!!

Ok, I have to tell a quick story that almost got my DS lite thrown through the wall:)

I got have a DS Lite and I got Brain Age 2 for Christmas. I love it. For me its great b/c I spend about 10-15min each night doing the training and testing my "brain age" and then I put it away and play again tomorrow:) I started playing with I think on Dec 30 or 31 but Since Jan 1 I have been doing it every day [B][I](You get a "stamp" for each day you do at least one training exercise and the more you do the bigger the stamp gets-so I usually try to do at least 3!)[/I][/B] Anyway, so I have diligently acquiring my stamps and the more you get the more games/trainings it opens.

Anyway, so over the last few days my "Brain Age" has been pretty good-right around my actual age. I think last nights might have been 29. (and I am actually 31 almost 32!) So tonight I do the brain age check after I do the trainings and you do a set of 3 different activities for the brain age. Well, I made a new record in two of the three activities and the third would have come off better but my touch screen didn't agree with me. Anyway....so I get done and go to where the little guy gives you your brain age and he tells me I am [B]71[/B]!!!
I was mad. I started saying "How can I be 71 when I broke two new records?" And I am thinking something must be wrong with this thing and I was not happy. Then the little guy on the screen goes "Oh I am sorry, I think I made a mistake on your brain age. Your real brain age is 29! Ha, ha, hoo hoo!!

I couldn't believe it. The little man in my DS was laughing at me from my machine-and he got him. He completely got me.Oye!

So that is my story for the day. I really don't have anything else new to write about right now. I had a CM meeting last night and tonight I want to save my CC journal and then scan my christmas cards in so I can put them into a digital book:) I keep the photo ones but this way I can keep them all together digitally too and get rid of the non-photo ones for now:)

Tomorrow will probably a long day at work. I think we might be going for pizza again this week for lunch but we have a staff meeting at 1:30 and that should be interesting-haven't had one in awhile and it can get good. Which reminds me I need to have my PDA all charged up so I can play some games while we are in there!

Saturday will be incredibly busy with my friends mother's funeral (in south jersey) in the morning, then lunch/build a bear/barnes and noble with my 8 year old niece (still in south jersey) and then drive back home to central jersey by 5pm so I am definately home in time to go to dinner around 6pm for our friend's birthday. I am not doing anything sunday!

So if you don't see me for a few days don't worry and feel free to keep it warm here. I promise to come back with photos!

1 comment:

Count Your Blessings said...

That is so funny - was it really mocking you? Now I have to get that game, heehee!