Friday, January 4, 2008

Friday night review

*I have to write that ben beat Maat tonight in his game-yeah!I know it won't mean anything to anyone else but I wanted to mark the date!*

I am on a roll this week....sure hope I can keep it up but we will see. Keep your fingers crossed (of course that is only if you want to read what I write!LOL)

So, first up, today's report from the pizza place. I can say I think it went well.Six of us when down and I dont think we could have done it as individuals but as a group it was ok. When we went in the guy recognized us right away and said he had missed us. Some how I got to be the one who took the lead up to the counter to talk to him and then we explained to him why we hadn't been there and what happened to larry. He was very shocked to hear about larry and remembered him and even commented he knew he was young and was so saddened. After that we started to order all our food and he asked me my name and then said not to tell anyone or make a thing of it but that our lunch was on the house today. It was a very nice gesture and we appreciated it and think it was very classy and thoughtful thing for him to do. We took our food and had a good lunch. For me, I don't think I could have done it alone but I think it was good for everyone so we can start out the year in the right direction. Aftwe we finished eating, we went back up and thanked Camilio again (pizza shop owner) and told him he would see us again soon.

At work,not too much but Right before I left for the day I checked my work email and realized they sent a message earlier telling us they are changing out health insurance and while we still don't have to pay anything ourselves, we do now have a co-pay of $30 per visit for pretty much everything. Doctor visits are still covered 100% but we went from $0 co-pay to $30 co-pay which to me is a bit of a big jump but what ya gonna do? Its the same price as Ben's insurance and I have to look at his but I think he might have the same as this new one. I have to look into a few things and see how different it is, the biggest being if I need referrals or if I can still just go where I want when I want. Fun stuff-not!

In other news...
I have a wedding shower on sunday. Thankfully, and very luckily, its actually up here in my kneck of the woods b/c the BMs are all spread out and this area was in the middle. The other good thing is it is at a Restuarant (Which has a bar) and means I will be able to occassionally sneak out and check the score of the Rutgers bowl game that I will be missing by being at the party! I will get to see the begining b/c it starts at noon and the party isn't til 1pm but I might just go to the restaurant and hang in the bar to watch while I wait-especially since its only about 15min from my house-yeah!!! I am sure I will have some photos from that next week!

Tomorrow I need to clean up the house, run the Roomba (I LOVE it!) and go to Target to pick up some things for shower gifts. I am giving her a copy of that Storybook Creator Plus software b/c I know she enjoyed using the free one to make some things and with all the photos betweent the shower, the wedding and their HM in Disney-I am sure she will want to make some more and now she will be able to do more with it too. And I want to be sure to pick up a few small items from her actual registry too:)

I guess that is all for now. Oh, I did end up deciding on a purse from www.thesak.com and I used my credit it purchase it AND it was on sale enough that it covered my shipping too with $0.76 to spare! It shoudl be arriving next week.I went with the shoulder strap one instead of the cross body b/c I have two others that have long enough straps for cross body when I want something like that. Here is a pic of the bag: (sorry I can't post pics from the site)
http://www.thesak.com/product-exec/product_id/1126/category_id/4885/last_cat/4885
That bag in chocolate. Its nothing fancy but it didn't cost me anything so I am not going to complain (well I guess it technically cost me the price of my original bag but I made out on this deal!)

And as a closing note, be forewarned that you may hear me write/post more about some scrapbooking stuff, name the storybook creator and the pages I make b/c I need a good place to post my book ideas and then share pages, so you have been warned! Of course I say this but at this rate I won't be making a book for a few more weeks!LOL

OK...that is all for now. Have a great weekend!!
Ta ta for now!

1 comment:

Count Your Blessings said...

Just had to post to say I am LOVING your updates! I missed checking yesterday and wow - had to things to read ;)