Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Quick "hey"

Well since I really haven't done much since last weekend when I posted I just wanted to put a shout out to my readers (*cough* reader I think!)and say that I have just been busy with my smugmug re-organizing but I expect to have photos and a post up after the weekend from our holiday events and hopefully I can "unveil" my new smugmug site!LOL

I realized I had some many photos up and not enough of the ones I want to promote for sales in the right places-what was I thinking? So for anyone who has been to my site before, if something you are looking for is missing, just ask me. I moved a lot of stuff around for more internal organization and I marked a lot of stuff to not display because I didn't think they were of interest to people other than me and I wanted to "de-clutter". I can still see everything so if there is something you are looking for all I have to do is send you a link!

Have a great day!!!

ta ta for now!
Blog sig Colleen

1 comment:

Count Your Blessings said...

Oh my word - I want to get into smugmug and play around!!! And I look forward to seeing your link :)