Saturday, July 19, 2008

TV Talk: Project Runway Season 5

Yeah! Finally some Tv that I have been looking forward to, Project Runway. I just got to watch the first episode and it looks like it will be a good one. There isn't much to write about just yet, as nothing really happened although I did disagree with the first person sent home but it was a tight race between the bottom three if you ask me!

But what I do have to say is this....Why is it that so many "fashion designers" have the most ridiculous outfits and look ridiculus? Its almost as bad with a lot of hair dressers but this season I just could not get over the outfits some of these contestants had on. I imagine that will only get better!

If you haven't watched this show before, you should! Its on Bravo at 9pm on Wed nights but is often replayed many times throughout the week so go tivo it now!


Blog sig Colleen

No comments: