Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Barack Obama has won! (and I feel like I have too!)

I am so happy to say that Barack Obama will be our next president. Not only did he win, he won significantly and there is no chance of a question like there was in 2000. I don't think our country could have tolerated that so I am not only thankful for an Obama win, but a solid one at that!

Here is to change!! Anyway you look at it, things will be different now and I am happy to finally have an answer to the question who is our next president. I feel that now we can move forward and not be in the limbo that has been the last two years.

I feel with the turn out and the total electoral college numbers that this election truly speaks to the country and to the world that the American People have spoken, and this is what we want.

You will never please everyone, and I understand that. I have been on the other side for the last 8 years but I am confident that our country can move together for the better and that good things are ahead.

Thanks to everyone who voted, no matter who you voted for it was and always is important!!


(and I hope this means I will never have to see "Joe the Plumber" on my tv again.)

Blog sig Colleen

No comments: