Monday, November 3, 2008

Pumpkin Farm 2008 (sorry its a little late!)

I owe a lot of updates. For some reason I thought I posted pics from the Pumpkin Farm trip with my cousin and her kids but I don't seem to have done so, so....

On Monday Oct 13 I got together with my cousin and her two kids went on our annual Pumpkin Farm Day Trip. For the last 3 years we had gone to the same place that was open on Columbus Day. Well, imagine our surprise when we (and plenty of others) showed up to find that placed closed that day! Ultimately we used access to the internet on my cousin's blackberry (and the recommendation of another person who was also surprised to find the place closed that day) to locate a pumpkin farm that turned out to be better (and cheaper!) and will now be the location we head to for our annual trip. But I know all you really want to see is some photos so here goes!!
Before I post all the pics from the day, I wanted to show hoe much the kids have grown since last year! I made the same 4x6 photo card as I did last year but with the updated photo. Here are the two side by side:

2007

2008


Here is a picture of the kids at the original place. They had the pumpkins out and so we took the opportunity to take some photos of them with the pumpkins and then some of our annual group shot!




Monkey see, monkey do!!




And the secret to getting photos to pose for photos with smiles are their faces...Munchkins!


on the hayride...


So cute!!


with a pumpkin


More monkey see, monkey do




Little Helper...


At the weigh in station...









Running in the maze...


After the pumpkin farm we went to lunch. While at lunch we also celebrated both kids birthdays that were a few weeks before our trip. They both definately enjoyed it (and the desserts that came with it!)












So that about sums up our trip to the pumpkin farm 2008!!!


Blog sig Colleen

2 comments:

Count Your Blessings said...

Love it! Beautiful photos as usual! It's easy when your subjects are so cute! ;)

CKF said...

They are cute subjects! I love taking their pics! thanks!