Wednesday, March 25, 2009

American Idol Top 10....live blog

Well you all know what time it is....American Idol blog time!! You KNOW you want to read my hate on Kara!

But before I get into my live blogging let me just say I am happy we are at the Top 10. This is who we will see on tour this summer. And while I would have prefered Alexis to be on the tour instead of Megan (She is not quite my "carly" yet but she is definately when I will be checking my text messages) but over all I am happy with who we will get to see in concert. I look forward to the American Idol Concert in Atlantic City because its the one time a year I get together with one of my best friends from college for a girl's night out - just us! We hit Atlantic City-have a nice meal, and head into the concert, sometimes seeing the idols...sometimes not! I just hope they release the dates soon so we can get our tickets!! Plus...once we know when it is I can start my secret plan!!!

Ok down to business....

Matt-Nice job. Nice touch getting up from the piano. Good song choice and I was happy with it. He is one I really enjoy and I hope he will be around for a while.

Kris-He is ok. Not bad at all but he just hasn't pulled me in quite yet. I don't mind listening to him but I don't look forward to it either.

*I just thought I would interject here....can we vote off Kara?? I don't even listen to her so when she talks I have to write about how much I hate her so I don't have to listen. SEND KARA AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*


Scott-I like Scott. Everyone knows this but I have to say that who ever is his stylist has to help him a little...pink pants? That is just mean. Maybe they are trying to dress "Motown"?? Anyway...I really enjoyed his performance. I am glad he took something a little more upbeat to show he doesn't do just the same song every week. I was surprised Simon didn't like it. I thought he did better than they are acting like he did. I thought it was a good job to do the upbeat.

LOL Paula just gave Simon crayons and coloring books!!!

Megan-Blah Who is dressing these people??? and I really don't like her or her voice-its not good. And she is still wearing those awful eye lashes that keep her from opening her eyes. Randy said it---TRAINWRECK!!!! PLEASE go home!


Anoop-I like Anoop but that was nothing spectacular and it could hurt him. I would like to keep him around for a little longer but we will see...

Michael-Another one I don't mind watching and I am glad he is on the tour but I don't think he will be around much longer. He is ok but not sure people will buy into it. But people DO like him.

Lil-she is not a bad singer but just something about her that makes me go "blah blah blah blah blah" when she talks....she is to full of herself and has some serious ego issues.Didn't do anything for me though...

Adam-he looks funny. They had to tell them to dress Motown or something.But his singing is good and I enjoy him. Good interpretation of the song in bringing it. He showed he could do different...and made the song his own.

Danny-I do enjoy a good upbeat song....did very nice job. I liked the performance and the song and can listen to him so far anytime.

Allison-I thoguht she did a good job. She doesn't at all sounds like a kid. I worry a little about her because she did forget some words but the judges love her so we will see.

All in all a good show-Motown was more entertaining than I expected so that was good. Let's see where it goes tonight....

Blog sig Colleen

No comments: