Tuesday, March 31, 2009

American Idol Top 9....live blog

Well I am not even sure if anyone reads this but its that time again!!!

*Kara is a waste of space on the show*

Anoop- I really liked Anoop early on but he just didn't do it for me at all tonight.

Megan-OMG...I think I have an earache from listening to her. She is just AWFUL and does the same AWFUL thing week after week after week. She sounds like someone is pounding on her chest while she sings-she was HORRIBLE!!!!! I REALLY hope she is gone soon!!!!

Danny-I don't know if they just didn't have enough guidance this week in picking song choices or what but even Danny I feel was not out of the park. He was good-he is always good but I just didn't feel anything extra. He is DEFIANETLY better than the other two....the first two were a waste of space.

Allison-I really like her. I think she stays true to herself but also performs really well. I thought she was going to play a little more of the guitar than she did.

Scott-I love Billy Joel so I had high hopes. Scott does ok but he seems to do the same type of song performance week after week and that could easily become old. I don't know if its memorable enough....I enjoy it but I am only one person. Iwas glad Simon liked it and hopefully that will help keep him around this week-he is definatly one of the better ones so far tonight!

Matt-Did ok. I don't think he was the best and I don't think he was the worst. He was very middle of the road with this week's song choice. I don't know that he "made it his own" but sang ok just the same. He was almost forgettable and after being in the bottom 3 last week I am a little worried because for some reason people like Megan (darn vote for the worst!!!) I do think if he had done something like "Apoligize" he could have blown it away-but he didn't.

Lil-She can sing. No doubt about it. But I find her boring and more and more I see her the less and less I like her. No question she has talent-and I am sure she will do well post-Idol but she is not one I care about anymore.

Adam-I surprisingly enjoyed it. He kept the elvis hair and no make up face which I thought was funny and he is a little funny when he dances but he is good. He is entertaining and he is a good singer. Comfortable on stage and it was much better than expected and he looked like he had fun. I was happy with it.

Kris-One of my fave songs so I was nervouse but I think he did it well and I liked what he did with it. So far this season Kris has been forgetable to me but tonight's performance was more memorable to me and I am feeling a little bit more love for him that I did last week.


Overall not a bad night...not the most interesting or exciting evening we have seen.

I am gonna give some love to Danny, Scott, Matt, Adam, and Kris this evening. Now everyone go vote!!!

And for the record...I still hate Kara and hope she is not back next year!
OK, WTH is with the outfit critics....seriously, Randy, is this a fashion show or a singing show? I get giving some constructive criticism on outfits but making the outfit the focus of your comments...come on! At least Simon had a reason for why the outfit bothered him!


Blog sig Colleen

No comments: