Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I am the 80s!

I don't normally fill out the many memes I see posted around, mainly b/c they take a lot of time and often say similiar things. But every now and again I find one that seems different and fun or speaks to me and so I did. Enjoy:)

My Younger Years

1. How old were you in 1980?
4

2. How old were you in 1989?
13

3. Were you a Toys 'R' Us kid?
Yes I was. I circled things I liked in the catalog and my grandmother took me there for my birthday every year to pick out some toys!

4. Did you watch Transformers?
Occassionally but I did play with Transformers:)

5. Did you see E.T. on the big screen?
Honestly dont remember but I think I did.

6. Did you own a Lite Brite?
Didn't everyone? It was so fun to make your own and lite up the room in the dark!

7. Who is your favorite Golden Girl?
Sophia

8. When someone says "Who you gonna call?" you think?
Ghostbusters!

9. What was your favorite toy?
wow-fave toy...I am not sure.I had a lot of barbies. And I loved my purple "boom box"

10. Did you have a Pogo Ball?
I dont remember if we had one but I know I had played with one

11. Did you listen to New Kids on the Block?
Actually I did not. Except their christmas album and that was more b/c I love christmas songs and we were singing one in chorus at school. however I did have a few friends who LOVED them and I almost went to a concert once b/c a girl I knew said she could get tickets and wanted someone to go but it didn't work out.

12. What New Kid did you have a crush on?
none

13. Did you play M.A.S.H?
Of course.

14. Did you watch The Care Bears?
Not really.

15. Did you have jelly bracelets?
More than I can recall! And jelly shoes too!

18. Did you ever own a slap bracelet?
Yepper!

19. The Breakfast Club or Sixteen Candles?
Breakfast Club.

20. Did you have a crazy hair style?
My hair was always super straight but I did do the bangs poof thing. Not as high as some other girls I knew but it was there...

21. What was your first bike?
It was maroon. I didnt get a bike until I knew how to ride it. It had a white seat.

22. Name one thing you still own from your childhood?
scrapbook with some old photos and probably some odds and ends

23. Did you have a Cabbage Patch Kid?
2 of them, one girl regular named Kelly and one boy premie named micheal owen

25. Rainbow Brite or Strawberry Shortcake?
Rainbow Brite

26. Did you watch Miami Vice?
No

28. Did you own a Trapper Keeper?
who didn't?

29. Atari or Nintendo?
Nintendo although i think my parents had an atari too but i was too little to play

30. Did you play Pac-Man?
Of course

31. Which was better: Jem and The Holograms or Barbie and The Rockers?
I might loved my barbies but JEM and the Holograms rocked the house

32. He-Man or She-Ra?
She-ra of course!

33. What movie scared you the most?
dont remember

34. Did you try to dance like Michael Jackson?
I did the moonwalk-or at least I tried

35. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear "flux capacitor"?
Back to the Future

36. What other colors did Pepsi come in?
?

37. Roger Rabbit or Howard The Duck?
Roger Rabbit

38. Do you know what the Ninja Rap is?
YEs! Turtles on the half shell, they're on a mission ...

40. Do you know why people cringe when they hear the word BUCKNER?
no

41. Can you name the family members from the National Lampoon's Vacation movies?
Clark Griswold and the kids and wife and dead grandma

42. Did you have pump sneakers?
No - bobos

43. Did you own HYPER COLOR shirts?
No but i knew someone with one

44. Did you watch Smurfs?
Of course. I played "smurfs" too - sucks there was only ever one female.

No comments: