Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Happy Dance Time

I just had to say that I am doing the happy dance tonight because I got my car back!!! I Love having my car!!!!

In other news....not really anything going on here. Work is work. There was a bit of a personal announcement this morning but I cant talk about it here right now-will when I can! Nothing bad to me just surprising. I am so looking forward to next week when I don't have to work for a week-yeah! I have some ambitious things I want to do but I am sure I will only get a fraction of them done!

I can't believe its almost the end of October and I REALLY need to get a start on my holiday photo gifts or I will never get them done. I am hoping to get started next week and that should motivate me to get moving!

This weekend will be busy. Saturday is the Philadelphia Eagles Kid Club Halloween party. Its a lot of fun and I am looking forward to it. Sunday it sounds like we are going to some Halloween thing with Ben's dad too which will be fun b/c we havent' seen them in a few months as well as with Ben's brother , SIL and kids so it should be a fun filled-photo packed-weekend! Part of why I have been putting things off with my gifts getting started is because I know I will have some photo ops this weekend and this is the last big weekend before the holidays that I can take and use photos for the gifts.

I guess that is about it for now. I realized I haven't blogged about my TV thoughts in a while but I will try to get on that! Hope all is well!

Ta ta for now!!

1 comment:

Count Your Blessings said...

Hey there - I'm waiting for your Halloween update - I checked back a few times today! ;) Also, waiting to hear more about your personal announcement that you vaguely mentioned last post!!