Wednesday, April 23, 2008

American Idol Results *SPOILERS* Do NOT read if you have not watched tonight's results episode!

Tonight's Results episode for American Idol was very nice. It started out with a performance of All I Ask of You with Andrew Lloyd Webber playing the piano and then they spent a few minutes talking to him which was nice too. And then it was time for the results....

American voted and...

David A.-Safe
David C.-Safe
Brooke-Safe
Jason-Safe

Bottom two:
Syesha and Carly

And the one going home was ...... CARLY!!!

THANK YOU AMERICA!!!

I don't think I had been as happy about an elimination since Sanjaya was voted off last season. I thought it was nice that they had both the bottom two sing their songs before the results were announced. Although I thought it was quite rude of Carly during Syesha's performance to be animately upset or something with Ryan on stage while Syesha was singing and they cut to her during the perfomance just like they did to syesha when carly was singing and she wasn't even paying attention. Just seemed rude to me.

But all in all it was a great American Idol night (and week!) and I even found out the tour dates for the summer concert today and I am already planning to go with my great friend Kim on Aug 2 in Atlantic City! Now if I could just figure out how to get us into a "meet and greet" :)

ta ta for now!!



Blog sig Colleen

1 comment:

Count Your Blessings said...

YES! America got it right this week...next week should be Syesha...then the eliminations will be tough. I love those last 4, almost equally - of course David A has a slight lead in my book ;) I cant wait for aug 2, that will be awesome!