Wednesday, April 16, 2008

TV Talk-American Idol *Spoilers Ahead if you haven't watched yet!*

I just needed to jump on here real fast and say that while I would have preferred to see Carly (or even Syesha) go home tonight, I am just very thankful Brooke did not leave us yet. I don't know if she has the stuff to win it all but I think she deserves to be the last girl standing at the very least!

I was not upset to see Kristy Lee Cook go home. I think she has done well and showed she has some chops and I do see her with a good country album when this is all over. And I do hope the guy changes his mind and lets her have her horse back!!! She accomplished a lot getting into the top 10 and I am happy for that.

I really can't wait to see Carly go. I know her voice is not the worst ever but I seriously can NOT watch her perform. She is not enjoyable to watch. And in my opinion, not all her songs were that hot either. I often wonder if the judges really do hear it that differently live than through the TV because some nights I really have to wonder!

My boys right now are David Cook and Jason Castro. I think David has a good shot to take it all and I would be quite happy with that. He is going to have some tough competion with the tween vote for David A. but while I think David A. can sing, I don't think he has the "stuff" to go out and make an album right now. I think he would be perfect for Disney or High School Musical 4 or 5 or whatever and I think this show will have helped him to propell his career no matter what, I just don't know if he should really be the AMERICAN IDOL. I am a fan of Jason Castro as well but again, I think he could totally sell an album (and I know I would buy it-I love his voice with the guitar and such) and I would love to see him in Top 3. Fingers crossed all around!!!

So that is my AI thoughts for tonight. Its time for bed, or rather to head to bed and go watch Top Chef. Be back soon!!!

Ta ta for now!


Blog sig Colleen

2 comments:

Count Your Blessings said...

I am so loving seeing your updates on your blogspot! I agree about AI, it was right for Kristy lee cook to go home, but I was sad that Brooke was in the bottom 3 (altho her performance wasnt very good at all). Hey did you hear the music on my spice blog? I put that song Somewhere over the Rainbow that Jason Castro sung the other week (but I put it on there by the original author)
LY, MY, FF!

CKF said...

I love the music on the Spice blog. Its one of my fave songs and when I heard Jason was singing it the other night I was so thrilled b/c its perfect for him. I bought it on itunes:)
Glad you like the updates-I am trying! With such a pretty blog-how could I not want to post on it!!!
LY,MY,FF