Friday, April 11, 2008

Spring is here....hopefully for good!

Hello all!!!
I just wanted to post quickly and say I will be trying to post an update soon-I know I have slacked off here lately! This weekend will be a big spring cleaning since I hope this warmer weather is here to stay!!! Sunday is a birthday party for a good friend of mine's daughter who is turning 4!!! I can't believe how fast these kids grow. And Spring also means that in a few weeks I will be celebrating my 4th anniversary as well!!!

If the weather holds up making I can get out and get some photos soon (Which of course means eye candy for my readers!) I also considering being a vendor in a local flea market and sell some photos but I have to weigh out the costs first and see if its worth a try or just too soon (its only 2 weeks away)!

Also, has anyone noticed how "Spiced Up" my blog is? I LOVE it! This design is the work of my good friend who has started to get into blog designs! Check out the link to her page by clicking the SPICED UP button and see what is going on there! She does great work!!!

And for now, I will leave you with a few spring photos!






Blog sig Colleen

No comments: