Sunday, August 17, 2008

Farmer's Market via cell phone!

In effort to get this started with my cell phone photos, I decided to take some pics of my morning adventure at the Farmer's Market!

The town has set up a Farmer's Market in the bank parking lot across the street from my house. It is very convienent. They started it about a month ago but this weekend was the first time I had actually gotten a chance to go. Its only on sundays from 8-2pm.

So here is my first Farmer's Market experience!
(all photos taken with my cell phone)
The view from our front gate-you can see the farmer's market:






Not quite as crowded when I got there, although it seemed to pick up later (and based on availability of some items, I imagine it was busier in the morning too!)


The "Pickle Man" Dr. Pickle came highly recommended so I had to be sure and get some!


My goodies when I got home:

I gathered a piece of crumb cake to snack on, fresh corn on the cob, watermelon chunks, banana nut bread, small cinnamin bread and some pumpkin bread, italian bread, some pickles and some fresh thin cut organic or some healthy type of chicken cutlet. Hopefully it will all be as good as it looks!


And that was my farmer's market adventure!


Blog sig Colleen

1 comment:

Count Your Blessings said...

Oh wow, first of all, you have a nice view from your front gate! I only ever saw it covered in snow :) Second of all, that place looks really cool!!