Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Niece's pics and update

I had a friend ask to see what pictures we ended up deciding to use for my niece's thing. My sister picked out 7 and I added one more I liked and had them all printed. A few didn't translate as well as 8x10s so I ordered some prints of 5x7 and 4x6 today too. My sister said they just needed to be no larger than 8.5x11. I figure they can look and see what they liked best. There were some I liked that she didn't pick but I figured its there things so whatever they wanted!

Here are the pictures they choose:











And just for fun....one of me and my niece:


So that is that.

In other news...I chipped a tooth/filling in my mouth so now I have fit in going to the dentist tomorrow or thurs. I have an appt for thurs but I am going to call another place to see if they can fit me in tomorrow so I don't have to wait. It feels weird in my mouth and I really don't want to do any more damage to it by accident.

This weekend will be busy with my niece's pagent thing. I also want to get a jump on putting together stuff for our football pool at work. I think if I can get stuff together ahead of time it will be a little easier. We will see.

Work is a little hectic this week with two people on vacation in our department but nothing we can't handle. Been watching the Olympics at night and really enjoying it. Tomorrow I have scrapbooking stuff too so its a busy week. And on top of it all my allergies are hitting me (I tihnk its allergy not a cold but who knows). And no news on my camera yet other than it is at the service facility. The girl I talked to today (not my normal girl) was not as pleasant. I love Canon but I did think it was not a positive thing that the girl said they send out "rebels" all the time. It was good she said they get fixed but still didn't make me feel better! She said the estimated return date was next week but of course she also said that she couldn't tell if they had looked at it yet, just that they recieved it and opened a work order to look at it. Not thinking she was the best informant. I think she just annoyed because I called 4 times today and no one answered the phone and so the last time I just let it ring and ring and ring until someone answered-and that happened to be her. And it rang a LOT before anyone answered:)

I guess that keeps me up to date for now! Hope all is well!!Blog sig Colleen

1 comment:

Count Your Blessings said...

WOW those pics are beautiful! Thanks for sharing. How about Phelps, awesome huh?! I am so bummed for you about your camera :(