Monday, August 25, 2008

Reciepe request

Hi All.
I have a request:) I am going to try and make a sample reciepe book with my scrapbooking software and I only cook about 4 things:) I was wondering if any of you would be willing to share a reciepe or two (or more if so inclined!) that I could use for this. I want to try some things out and I could just pick reciepes from a book but I thought it would be more fun to do with reciepes from my friends. I will share it with you all to see when its done.

If you want to help me out, either post a reciepe here or email it to me. If you have any photos of it (if its something special you made or something) feel free to include them too but photos are not needed! I just need ideas. And, maybe from reading this post we will all get a new reciepe or something from it!



Blog sig Colleen

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

hey...feel free to copy any of the recipes that i have on my blog...they're under the label "recipe"...i know not real creative...

CKF said...

Thanks! I will check them out! Thanks!

Count Your Blessings said...

Colleen, that was my sister-in-law just in case you were wondering who was writing to you! I will try to come up with a few recipes that we make often - but i'm not real creative either!

CKF said...

Thanks Kim! I thought that was who it was. I will be checking her reciepes when I get started on my sample next week (I can't download the theme til tuesday!

Nobody said...

ok - I forgot to do this...I have one recipe you HAVE to try!!!

Cheesy Fries (good for you)
Preheat Oven to 450-degress
1/4 cup Parmisian Cheese
1/4 tsp Paprika
1/4 tsp Black Pepper
(I usually double the recipe for mom and I and triple or 4-times the recipe for all of us. We fix a LOT of fries)

Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray generously.

Put ingredients in a large storage bag. Mix together.

Cut and Slice 2-3 potatos into French Fry Style. Lay flat onto a surface (cutting board works best for easy clean up). Spray one side with Cooking Spray. Turn potatos over and spray again.

Place a handfull of fries into the Cheese Mix bad. Shake so that the fries are coated. Arrange on cookie sheet so they are slightly separated.

Cook for approx 8-10 minutes, flip the fries over and cook an additional 8-10 minutes until crispy.

ENJOY! They are SO awesome. I hope you like them. We can't get enough. We make about 5 potatos and usually have to triple the recipe.