Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Anniversary....to ME!

So today is my 4th anniversary! I can't believe its been 4 years already, where does the time go?

So in honor of my anniversary, I thought it would be fun to post some photos from that day. Most of them are scans and not the best quality but you can get the idea!

On my way to get married....

Our candle favors label

Our location

Our cake cutter











































I know I posted a ton (and have tons of others!) but I wanted to keep them here for save keeping! I know I have my wedding scrapbook but I have been thinking about maybe making a storybook (one of the bound books I did for Buffalo and our Honeymoon) to keep handy too. Decisions decisions!!!


Ta ta for now....

Blog sig Colleen

2 comments:

Count Your Blessings said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!
Oh my word, I love those pictures - beautiful! What a perfect day! I hope you enjoyed your 4 year celebration!!

CKF said...

Thanks! We had a good day. I will post an update soon!!!