Wednesday, May 7, 2008

TV Talk: American Idol Results *spoilers* 5-7-08

Tonights show is the Results where we go from Top 4 to Top 3. I predict a bottom two of Jason and Syesha. Either could go and I am not really sure who it will actually be.

Ryan starts the show by saying it was the highest number of votes (51 million) and that the top 3 are all within 1 million votes of each other. Exacting!!!

They top four are now singing "reeling in the years". The corny choreography is really cheesey if you ask me. Its actually a bit distracting but oh well. It is what it is and it IS American Idol. Its like watching an old episode of The Brady Bunch singing group! I think half of the smiles on the contestants were because they too knew it was so silly!

First safe....David A.
Second safe...David C.

Up next who is staying and who is going....
But before that...questions from the audience. They were ok-entertaining but nothing overly exciting although I did like the question about why Simon hasn't been Knighted yet by the Queen.

Next up was Maroon 5...I didn't really watch it. The lead answering questions was a little silly but whatever. We tend to fast forward through the performances. Up next was Bo Bice...didn't care for hhim either. Didn't think he had a whole lot to say that was overly interesting either.

Staying....Syesha

and the one going home is....Jason.

I like the montage he had because I think it really shows his personality and it just didn't always fit on stage. I still expect a David-David finale and so in all honesty I don't think it mattered who went home. I will miss Jason but I think he was a little relieved. He even said he didn't know what he would have done next week when they have to sing 3 songs and he could barely do 2!

I think he did make it interesting and now all my love is going for David Cook to win it all. David A will do fine in 2nd and he can still go do Disney, Syesha will do broadway and David Cook will win and the world will be right with itself.

Til next week....
Blog sig Colleen

1 comment:

Count Your Blessings said...

heehee! I love this post! :) I was bummed to see Jason go tonight...I really love his voice. But he just couldnt pull it together to win the whole thing. I agree for a David Vs David finale and honestly I would be happy with either one. I think David Cook is more prepared, I have to agree with that! LY MY FF!