Wednesday, May 14, 2008

TV Talk: American Idol Results *spoilers* 5-14-08

It's results night! Is everyone ready for a DAVID-DAVID finale as I predict? I will be surprised if somehow Syesha worms out one of the Davids (and if she does I hope its David A!)

The show opens with the trio singing "Ain't No Stopping Us Now" and I have to say I thought they did a good job. I also really liked Syesha's hair this evening (Short and straight-good look for her) even though my opinion on her hair has little to do with the competition:)

Ok, so the Ford video was cute. (Of course Syesha was back to the poof with her hair and it just does not do her justice!) Up now is the recap from last night.

After the recap we honored with a performance by Fantasia. Ok, so I get she has a good voice although I really don't get this performance but there is just something about this girl that gets under my skin. I didn't watch American Idol when she was on it so the only things I know are from interviews I have seen of her on TV and such but her singing voice is ok but boy can I not stand to listen to her talk. And this performance is not enticing me with her singing either. Sorry-I know lots of people like her but I think I am glad I didn't start watching Idol until last season because I think I would have been turned off. Ok...I got to fast forward now. Although I did appreciate Simon's look of disbelief on her performance LOL!Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard!

First real part of the show is watching the visit home with David A. Its sweet to see all the support he gets and how emotional he is by all the attention and remind you how special a moment this whole event is, especially for such a young kid.

Next up is Syesha's visit home and then her "journey". Its sweet to see-I am honestly surprised she made it as far as she did but she does have a nice voice and it was better than some others, she has just had a bit of ego although in all honesty I am just glad we have been done with Carly!!! I will take her over Carly any day and twice on Sunday!

And now David C visit home and journey. It looks like he truly enjoyed himself and appreciated the fans and such. I thought it was so sweet how he surprised his music teacher-very cool. I REALLY hope he wins.

After all the feel good stuff (which I did enjoy) it was time to get down to business! And Ryan announces that it will in fact be a DAVID-DAVID finale! Wohoo!!

I really hope David Cook wins. I think it will be tight though so we will see what happens! Til next week....go David Cook!!!!

Blog sig Colleen

No comments: