Sunday, May 11, 2008

TV Talk: Survivor Fans vs Faves 5-8-08 *spoilers*

I will keep this short and sweet but I had to make some mention of how fantastic of a show I thought this past week was. No one in Survivor history has ever given up individual immunity, especially when having it will guarentee you a spot in the Final Four...until now!

This past episode had Erik giving up his immunity necklace to Natalie thinking that she and Cirie would vote out Parvati and not him. Boy was he mistaken! I don't think the girls who got him to do it ever really believed he would fall for it and yet he did.

I am excited to see who is the one to win tonight on the finale-I am sure I will have tons more to say then.

But for now, I also want to point out this site the CBS has with video clips of the jury after they are voted out and sent to "Ponderosa" aka the place with food and things to do while they wait to vote! Its really interesting to see and hear some of their thoughts after being voted out. I hope they do it again next season and I think it might even be interesting to see a little about the people before the jury and where they go too but I don't want to push my luck!
Check it out here: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor16/video/ponderosa.php

ta ta for now...


Blog sig Colleen

No comments: