Monday, September 29, 2008

100th Post...didn't think I would ever get here!

Well I just saw that this is my 100th post. Wow! I remember when my good friend hit her 100th post last year and she did this really cool post and I wanted to follow in her footsteps but since its a big TV night and I was gonna blog a little about that, some big fancy post will have to wait. Maybe post 104! We will see...

So, tonight, on the Tivo is Chuck, Hereos and Life! How I Met Your Mother is on too but its taping and I will probably get to it tomorrow instead of tonight.

First up was Chuck! How I love this show! Right amount of excitement, humor and entertainment. It was on last season and I forgot how much I loved it since we haven't seen in too long. The first season came out on DVD last week so I might try to pick it up this week when I am out if its not too expensive. The first episode was fantastic and I am so looking forward to more!

Up next is Heroes. Another fantastic show. This season is a little more focused on the Villians which is interesting but last season the show struggled a little in its sophomore season (not unusual for hits) but so far it seems to be redeaming itself in my eyes so far. One of the best things is Hiro and Ando. They are back to interacting in what made them great in season 1. Last season Hiro was not with Ando directly enough so I am happy to see it back to where it should be.

Life was as great as expected as well. I feel this is a fresh take on a crime drama with a bit more "humor" added without being a comedy. Its intriguing and unique and not like the typical CSI show with lots of blood and guts. This show is airing on Friday this week at 10pm as well and I think will next week it will be its regualr timeslot this season.

All in all....my monday night tv was great.I obvisously need to catch up here and I promise a better "100th post" in the near future!

Blog sig Colleen

No comments: