Thursday, September 25, 2008

TV Talk: Supernatural (My scary movie of the week!)

I really like Supernatural. If you have never seen it, it is in its 3rd season I think and runs on Thursdays at 9pm on CW. Its a show about a bunch of Demon "hunters" and it features Jared Paldenecki(Dean from Gilmore Girls) and Jensen Ackles (Eric from Days of our Lives) and neither are all that bad to look at although the character of Dean is my personal choice:)

Its like a mini scary movie of the week. I can never watch it right before I go to bed but I think it has gotten better each season and the chemistry between the main actors who are brothers is just very entertaining.

It is a lot of supernatural stuff and if you are not into that, you probably won't like it much. But if you don't mind a little scary, supernatural fun, its worth a look. Each season has had an overall story arc that carries through but nothing too major that new viewers need to watch this season. Each episode also has its own sel-contained story.

Anyway, its another one of my weekly shows and I thought I would put it out there for some others who might be interested. It can get a little gory at times (we are talking about supernatural demons here) but its a good watch!


Blog sig Colleen

No comments: