Saturday, September 27, 2008

TV Talk: How I Met Your Mother

Does anyone but me watch this show? Some people must because its still on the air (thankfully!) and I LOVE "How I Met Your Mother". Not since Friends has there been a sitcom that I had on the top of my Tivo list. You can check out full episodes online if you click the link above that will take you to the CBS website.

I just checked out the website to post the link above and I also saw a spot for Barney's Blog who is one of the main characters. I am totally going to check it out (and you can too by clicking the link to it!)

Anyway, the season just started and it is looking good as always. I realized that most of my Tivo selections are either hour long dramas or some how reality associated. Most of the "reality" shows are of competition nature which is what I like about them. Although I can not lie, there are a few that are just mindless fluff of fun! There just haven't been a good half-hour comdedy sitcom that has sucked me in like Friends used to. I hope this one lasts. So to be sure it does...everyone should go watch it!! :)

And I thought it was very cool that one of the characters was using the same cell phone I have! LOL


Blog sig Colleen

No comments: